Our Team Is EXPANDING
Are you seeking a powerful professional growth experience? Would you like to increase your confidence? Do you desire to stand out in our field as an exceptional couples/addiction therapist; AND potentially make thousands of extra dollars each month?
If so, apply now as an Associate of The Good Life Therapy Centre.
You are a great fit for this opportunity if:
- You are looking to expand your client base without the hassle and vast expense of marketing yourself.
- You feel isolated and would love to be a part of a vibrant, enthusiastic team of skilled therapists, making a difference in the world.
- You want access to free supervision from a highly reputable and successful mentor, Sue Diamond, who has over 30 years of counseling experience and training.
- You want the advantage of free ongoing training in addictions, trauma, and couples therapy from the best in the field?
- You have couples/addiction skills (or a desire to be mentored), an easy-going way with people and a thirst for new knowledge and ongoing personal growth.
If you are willing to invest the next 2 years (minimum) working with our team, then in return we will invest in you! We believe that when you win, we win!
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us: The Good Life Therapy Centre is a busy therapy practice located in downtown Vancouver. Our Centre contracts Associates throughout Vancouver to handle the numerous referrals for couples therapy, addiction and trauma work. This is an ideal position for therapists looking to build their private practice clientele, or for therapists working in agencies who want to expand into private practice work in the evenings or weekends.
About You: We are seeking therapists with a strong focus (or willingness to learn) in couples therapy, and ideally, who work well with men’s issues and have some addiction training as well. You must have a minimum of a Master’s level degree and be located somewhere in the lower mainland area.
What We Offer: Referrals will be made to you based on your areas of expertise and compensation is much higher than the average EAP contracts. You set your own schedule, however, we require that you work some evening and/or weekend hours.
How to Apply: If this sounds like a good career opportunity for you, or if you know of a colleague who may be interested, then please apply with an email indicating your interest with a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.